Imagined if you ordered a meal at a restaurant, ate some of it and then realized all along you been smacking on someone else’s nasty a** used chewed up bubble gum. I swear I would be ready to whoop someone a** like Ray supposedly whooped Fabs a**.
We’ll that’s exactly what happen to Christina Milian. The diva ordered a salad at a Mexican restaurant in CA only to find out her salad was filled with someone’s used gum. Gross!
Sources close to Christina tell TMZ … she was out to dinner at Mexicali restaurant in Studio City … and halfway through her salad, she felt a weird, chewy substance in her mouth.
Christina spit it out, and looked in horror as she eyed a giant wad of chewed gum. She then made a beeline for the bathroom and threw up.
We’re told the restaurant comped her meal. But Christina is still freaked out about what happened, and filed a complaint with the L.A. Department of Health.
TMZ spoke with a rep for the Dept., who confirmed a complaint was indeed filed.
Christina tells TMZ, she’s lookin’ for a lawyer, but says, “The most important thing to me is to make sure my health is okay. Ever since the incident I have not eaten out.”
A rep for Mexicali restaurant had no comment.
Oh hell naw! The police would have had to escort my a** out the restaurant.